We design and make educational toys! Award winning ones, that break Kickstarter funding records, built with the best supply partners in the world, backed by experienced, high-profile investors, loved by customers in over 90 countries.
Our team is growing, and the day to day requirements of our crew are growing with it. We’re looking for someone dedicated to making sure our day-to-day administrative tasks are taken care of rapidly, efficiently, and professionally.
You’re the type of person who likes to get things done right the first time. You don’t let tasks sit on your plate, you take care of them quickly, and you get excited when you know you’ve made someone else’s day easier because of your own contribution.
We’re looking for
A strong administrative hand around the office that will also serve as assistant to our CEO, COO. A tidy and organised mind capable of keeping order in a high pace international business environment. Some of the things you will be doing are:
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Manage filing systems, as well as developing and implementing new administrative systems as and when required
- Light book keeping, manage accounts payable, and control receivables on a daily basis
- Maintain supplies of stationery, upkeeping of equipment, and keeping the environment up to safety standards
- Schedule meetings and take minutes when required. You will be in a privileged position of trust
- Oversee the recruitment, induction, and welfare of new staff, carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlords, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Project manage company’s events and travel
- Manage the filing of all documents and contracts correctly, liaising with lawyers and accountants
- You love what you do
- You are very good at what you do
- You thrive in a dynamic environment that craves new ideas, values swift, productive execution, recovers quickly from failures (they are inevitable)
- You have at least 3 years experience in an office management, administrative or personal assistant position.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure with time sensitive deadlines.
- Natural self-starter, proactive and able to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Extremely well organised and detail oriented
- Proficiency with CRM systems, Google Apps
- Basic understanding of accountancy and corporate governance
- HR management experience
- Basic Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite
- At least one killer signature dish
Expect from Primo
- A competitive salary
- An invitation to participate in the company’s Share Option Scheme
- A true start-up workplace i.e. flat, open structure, moving fast, high-energy, super exciting
- We are changing the world of early years education globally and we’d love for you to join us on this incredible journey
Is this for you?
Tell us more about yourself here.