You could be part of something epic! We’re Primo Toys and we design and make educational toys that are showered with awards and break Kickstarter funding records.
To celebrate International Women’s Day, we’re helping to promote women in the STEM industry by offering a paid internship in our London HQ for six weeks during summer 2018.
You’ll be offered an exciting work environment with plenty of opportunities for growth and learning. You’ll receive mentorship from our various teams, including business and management side, marketing, education, web development, visual design and research and development.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself in a dynamic, fast-moving start-up environment and learn the tricks of several trades.
We’re looking for
A super talented, hard-working woman to join the Primo Toys team for a six-week paid internship, working in multiple departments of an education tech company. You’ll receive guidance, but will have autonomy and plenty of fun, and the projects you work with will matter.
You don’t need to have a set career path in mind yet as you will have a chance to work with different departments, but if you do have an idea of the direction you’d like to head in, let us know in your application.
Want to join? We’d love to hear from you!
- You are full of enthusiasm for whatever you do, be it STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics), humanities or any other study field.
- You are able to closely follow briefs and work cohesively within a team.
- You have the ability to articulate ideas and put them into practice.
- You can take constructive criticism.
- You’re ready to work hard and play a genuinely significant part in a tech start-up on the way up.
- You’re adaptable and don’t have a problem jumping in to help team members on projects other than your own.
- You are creative and have a passion for seeing projects through to their completion.
What we can offer
- This is a paid position.
- Mentorship and learning from a multi award-winning start-up team.
- A small but perfectly formed team of fun and supportive individuals who will help you grow and develop.
- The opportunity to work across a number of departments: business management, visual design (photography, graphics, animation, illustration), marketing, product development, web development, education.
- A good track record of hiring our interns – if you do a great job we’d love to bring you on permanently!
- Breakfast, regular team lunches and all the tea and coffee you can drink.
Is this for you?
Tell us more about yourself here.
- Applicants must be female and aged 18+ in June 2018.
- This is a paid internship.