Customer Service Coordinator
We design and make toys! Award winning ones, that break Kickstarter funding records, built with the best supply partners in the world, backed by experienced, high-profile investors, loved by users in over 90 countries.
We’ve been around since 2013. We’re a growing company, with a growing team, and in need of an organised, energetic and experienced Customer Service specialist to help us manage our loyal, vibrant community of customers. You’ll be working with a small, transparent team of friendly founders and first round employees in our London HQ, with plenty of opportunities to grow within the business.
You’ll be offered equity, and a competitive salary. Our products are truly loved by our customers, which make them a joy to work with. We’re ready for growth, and you could be part of something special, impactful and historic.
We’re looking for
A super organised individual with incredible organisation skills and a passion for customer support. Someone to handle our direct relationship with customer enquiries, someone that wants to solve issue with a smile and be the connection between Primo and its customers.
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, ideally experience with ZenDesk
- Manage daily customer enquiries and requests
- Triage issues to the relevant departments
- Improve our Customer support processes and service systems’ workflows
- Support the team with some small logistics projects
- Work together with Community Management team for a seamless customer experience
- You love what you do.
- You are very good at what you do.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment that craves new ideas, values swift, productive execution, recovers quickly from failures (they are inevitable).
- You have passion for people.
- You have a knack for putting the customer first and going out of your way to make them happy.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure with time sensitive deadlines.
- Natural self-starter, proactive and able to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Extremely well organised and detail oriented.
- Proficiency with CRM systems, Google Apps, ZenDesk.
- Customer management tools
- At least one killer signature dish
Expect from Primo
- A competitive salary
- A true start-up workplace i.e. flat, open structure, moving fast, high-energy, no BS
- We’re here to build the best educational toy company in the world
Is this for you?
Tell us more about yourself here.