Digital Marketing Manager
We design and make toys! Award winning ones, that break Kickstarter funding records, built with the best supply partners in the world, backed by experienced, high-profile investors, loved by users in over 92 countries.
We’ve been around since 2013, and have a great product that’s already generating revenue. We’re ready to scale. We just need the right Growth Hacker willing to make it happen.
You’ll be working with a small, transparent team of friendly founders and first round employees in our London HQ.
You’ll be offered equity, a competitive salary, and a decent marketing spend to reach targets. Our products are truly loved. We’re ready for growth, and you could be part of something special, impactful and historic. Get in touch!
We’re looking for
A digital marketing specialist. Someone capable of strategising, developing and executing killer customer acquisition campaigns across PPC, SEO, Email, Social, Affiliate and other channels. An analytical mind focused on data driven optimisation.
You won’t be going it alone. The team is here to help, but you’ll need to be equally comfortable rolling your sleeves up and getting in to the actual channels as well as presenting your plans and results to the rest of the team.
- You love what you do
- You are very good at what you do
- You thrive in a dynamic environment that craves new ideas, values swift, productive execution, and recovers quickly from failures (they are inevitable)
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience of B2C online direct response marketing
- Your experience is relevant i.e. scaling online sales for a brand, platform or a product, including productive relationships with media, full service or other agency partners
- Your communication skills (written and oral English) are excellent
- A degree isn’t necessary, but evidence of your work and success is
- You take initiative and you can eloquently justify your decisions when confronted
- Your expertise and confidence in multiple digital channels, tools, principles and practices are exemplary e.g. Paid search, Social, SEO, Display, Google Analytics, A/B testing, KPIs, Direct Response, LTV, CRO
- Basic proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite.
- At least one killer signature dish.
Expect from Primo
- A competitive salary
- An invitation to participate in the company’s Share Option Scheme
- A true start-up workplace i.e. flat, open structure, moving fast, high-energy, super exciting
- We are changing the world of early years education globally and we’d love for you to join us on this incredible journey
Is this for you?
Tell us more about yourself here.