We design and make toys! Award winning ones, that break Kickstarter funding records, built with the best supply partners in the world, backed by experienced, high-profile investors, loved by users in over 90 countries.
We’ve been around since 2013. We’re a growing company, with a growing team, and in need of an organised, energetic and experienced logistic operator to take over managing logistics of our stock end to end, from our factory in China to over 90 countries around the world You’ll be working with a small, transparent team of friendly founders and first round employees in our London HQ, with plenty of opportunities to grow within the business.
You’ll be offered equity, and a competitive salary. Our products are truly loved by our customers, which make them a joy to work with. We’re ready for growth, and you could be part of something special, impactful and historic.
We’re looking for
An extremely detailed individual with a passion for data, handling shipment of products, and inventory to internal and external customers. The Logistics Operator will need to also manage an external service provider and be the point of reference for internal queries related to all product logistics. Some, but not all of your day to day tasks will include:
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Manage live stock levels and place POs
- Select, qualify, manage and evaluate carriers for performance.
- Prepare invoices or cost quotations for freight transportation.
- Complete shipping documentation such as: bills of lading, packing lists, dock receipts, and certificates of origin.
- Verify proper packaging and labelling of exported goods.
- Verify adherence of documentation to customs, insurance, or regulatory requirements.
- Maintain awareness of regulations affecting the international movement of cargo
- Make arrangements for additional services, such as storage or inland transportation
- Keep records of goods dispatched or received. Monitor or record locations of goods in transit.
- Support in Clearing goods through customs, arranging for applicable duties and taxes.
- Completing customs paperwork. Making arrangements with customs brokers to facilitate the passage of goods through customs.
You’re a great fit if you have the following skills:
- You love what you do
- You are very good at what you do
- You thrive in a dynamic environment that craves new ideas, values swift, productive execution, recovers quickly from failures (they are inevitable)
- You have at least 3 years experience in logistics
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure with time sensitive deadlines.
- Natural self-starter, proactive and able to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Extremely well organised and detail oriented
- Proficiency with Excel, Database management and ideally CRM systems, Google Apps
- Basic understanding of accountancy and corporate governance
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Basic Proficiency of Adobe Creative Suite
- At least one killer signature dish
Expect from Primo
- A competitive salary
- A true start-up workplace i.e. flat, open structure, moving fast, high-energy, no BS
- We’re here to build the best educational toy company in the world
Is this for you?
Tell us more about yourself here.