Coding Girls Blogger Challenge
You could be part of something epic! We’re Primo Toys and we design and make educational toys that are showered with awards and break Kickstarter funding records.
To celebrate International Women’s Day, we’re looking for bloggers/vloggers who have children aged 3+ to ask you a few simple but fun questions. It will include activities and questions which are related to inspiring kids and teaching them STEM skills such as coding.
The questions, feel free to improvise and make this more entertaining for your children:
- What do they enjoy about being a girl?
- Have they ever been told they can’t do anything because they’re a girl?
- What do they want to be when they grow up?
- Which woman/girl inspires them the most and why?
- What do you know about computer programming/coding?*
- What activity did you enjoy the most in our guide to coding for kids book and why? (Activities for parents to do with their child)
The experience should be shared on their blog or video channel of choice once selected using the #codinggirls. Be sure to tag us @primotoys for more engagement as well!
We’re looking for
15 to 20 parenting/educational bloggers and vloggers from around the globe who are just as passionate about seeing girls excel in STEM as we are.
You must also have a good online social presence (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
What we can offer
If chosen, you receive a gift voucher to the value of $70/£50, additional promotion on our company website, our social media channels, and our newsletter.
The most inspiring post/video will receive a free Cubetto playset worth $225/£195!
Get in touch via email@example.com.