Teaching kids how to code should be fun and engaging! Download our free ebook to understand STEM for kids, get tips on learning to code with your little one using fun games, and help demystify any tech fears you may have.
Free beginner's guide to Coding with Kids
(No prior tech experience required)
Coding made easy for kids
This will teach girls and boys all over the world the basics of programming away from the screen.
CEO Zuckerberg Media
Give your kids a head start
What you'll learn from this book
- How do coding and computational thinking skills fit into the tech-savvy world of the future?
An Introduction to Coding
- Children don’t segment their learning or play. Equip them with future coding skills through hands-on games.
How Young Children Learn
- From the Logo Turtle to modern day robots, learn about developments in coding over the years.
A Brief History of Coding
- Helping children understand what computers can do turns them into creators of technology.
Demystification of Tech
- Programming. Debugging. Tinkering. You’ll know your abstractions and your algorithms after reading this book.
Basic Language and Jargon
- Simple home exercises to teach and show the fundamentals of computational thinking.
Home Activities and Tips