Free beginner's guide to Coding with Kids
(No prior tech experience required)
Coding made easy for kids
This will teach girls and boys all over the world the basics of programming away from the screen.
CEO Zuckerberg Media
Give your kids a head start
Teaching kids how to code should be fun and engaging! Download our free ebook to understand STEM for kids, get tips on learning to code with your little one using fun games, and help demystify any tech fears you may have.
What you are going to learn from this ebook
- From the Logo turtle to modern day robots, learn how the best tech entrepreneurs learned coding.
A brief history of coding
- How do coding and computational thinking skills fit into the tech-savvy world of your child’s future.
Why is coding important
- Age appropriate games and fun activities that help children develop coding skills from as early as 3 yo
Playful exercises for kids
- Examples that help children and adults understand the practical things they can do with coding.
Terminology made simple
- Programming. Debugging. Tinkering. You’ll know your abstractions and your algorithms after reading this book.
What coding is used for
- Understand some of the educational science that makes it possible for children to learn through play.
How children learn effectively