Want to make your very own cardboard robot that moves? Well here’s how, using just one motor to create a spinning motion inside its body!
You will need
• Small cardboard boxes
• Various materials for decoration
1. Start by making a small hole in one of the cardboard boxes. Put the dc-motor in the box, and push its spinning stick through the hole. Secure the motor to the box with tape.
2. Connect the motor to the battery. Make a hole in a second cardboard box and push the spinning stick through that too, attaching the two boxes.
3. Decorate the boxes however you like! For example, you can stick googly eyes to your robot’s face, pin cardboard arms to its body, and tape on lollypop sticks for legs.
4. Turn on the motor and watch your robot move!