- what information do we collect about you?
- how do we use your information?
- sharing your information?
- how is your information stored and processed?
- access to your personal information
- your rights
- other websites
- how to contact us
At Primo Toys, we’re 100% committed to upholding the confidence of our customers and visitors to our site. After all, you guys are important to us! This means protecting your data, and making sure it’s used and stored with your benefit at the forefront.
We collect data primarily to ensure your experience with us is exceeds expectations, and we’ll never sell or trade mailing lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
We’ve kept this simple, but if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to [email protected] and we’ll be on-hand to help!
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information about you when you:
- register an account with us
- subscribe to our mailing list
- place an order for one of our products
- complete one of our customer surveys
- get in touch with us
- participate in one of our competitions
The information we collect from you is limited to your name, contact details, date of birth, gender, payment information, contact history, purchase history, device and survey responses.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information we collect about you is used to:
- process your order
- process returns or refunds
- manage your account
- provide customer service and support
- prevent and detect fraud
- provide product and content recommendations
- monitor and improve our website
- monitor and improve our marketing communications
- run promotions, surveys or campaigns
- set default options for our site (including language and currency)
- notify you of any changes to our service
We will only use the absolute necessary information required to deliver these services to you, and will only offer additional services, such as delivering marketing correspondence, with your explicit permission.
Any information collected is only kept as long as necessary, meaning usually as long as it takes for us to provide our promised service to you, or as otherwise required by the law.
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. However, there will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties in order to provide our services to you. These parties will be limited to:
- companies within the Primo Toys group
- business partners, suppliers or sub-contractors who assist us with the delivery of our services
- professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, who help us tailor our communications and operations to your needs
- fraud prevention agencies, law enforcement and regulatory bodies who help us keep our services to you safe and secure
- other companies which you have given explicit information for us to share your information with
We may share your data with third parties. Before doing so, we will ask for your explicit consent to share data which can personally identify you. In all other cases, we will ensure your data is anonymised and that none of this information allows third parties to identify you.
When you sign up to receive our newsletters, we collect personal information about you. This information is used for a couple of reasons: to keep you in the loop on the things you’ve asked us to tell you about, to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied! We do not, and will never, sell or trade mailing lists with other organisations and businesses for marketing purposes.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletters. And in order to monitor and improve our communications to you, we gather statistics around email openings and clicks using industry standard technologies.
From time to time, we will also send out surveys using a third-party provider called Typeform. The data collected in Typeform is collected to help run promotions, surveys or campaigns.
6. HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED AND PROCESSED?
All information you provide to us is stored securely and we encrypt any payments made for heightened security. In addition to this, we’ve put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, altered, disclosed or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. All employees, agents and third parties are upheld to a duty of confidentiality.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, and you can always opt out of receiving specific services or communications by emailing [email protected]
7. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. To access your information, simply email your request to our data protection officer at [email protected]
Any access request should be made to the same email. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, we will respond to your request within 30 days.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information, including the rights to:
- be informed about how your personal data is being used
- access the personal information we hold about you
- request we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- request the deletion of your data
- request we stop processing or collecting your data
- withdraw consent for any consent-based processing at any time
- request that we transfer all or some of your data to you or another service provider
- contact your data protection regulator with any complaints – in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you would like to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us at [email protected]
10. OTHER WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites which are not protected under the same privacy rules. When visiting external websites, we recommend you read their own individual Privacy Policies.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US